International Repairmen composite rotorbaldes of windmills
Job description: Allround professional for repairwork on Windmills rotor blades in Holland and worldwide on locations.
- Experience with both polyester and epoxy operations.
- You are sure that you are not allergic to epoxy.
- Physically and mentally healthy to perform this function globally
- You will work up at 100 - 125m. height.
- The windmill blades at locations can vary anywhere in the range from 2.5m to 90m.
- You are a true globetrotter, knowing that you need to travel worldwide for years to repair wind turbines, you are often away from home.
- Language : English and Dutch (preference)
- You are available for a long period of many years (no short-term adventurers),
- Professionals with G.W.O. Certificate, Medical G4 Certificate, VCA or Basic Safety Training Certificate are preferred.
- You have a valid passport.
- Prepare to do training on both repair and safety issues.
- You live in the Amsterdam region or have the intention to recolate to the Netherlands.
- Passion for the composites industry and technology and immediately available.
- Due to the high level of responsibility of this function, you will always be tested on wind farms at all times (blood tests) for alcohol and drugs use. The safety is clean.
- You are used to make reports on a computer.
Klik op onderstaande button om direct te solliciteren op deze vacature.